Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Hardwood Floors are growing in popularity with many Florida homeowners today and you can see it in homes as well as businesses throughout the Tampa Bay Area. Hardwood floors can add character and a touch of elegance to most any home or business, but they can also be a bear to clean and since soils tend to build up progressively over time, they may also become dull looking in appearance. Son Bright Systems can clean and restore your hardwood floors for you and have them looking like new once again with our professional hardwood floor cleaning service.
At Son Bright Systems, we clean your hardwood floors using only premium wood cleaning products and a rotary floor machine enabling us to remove years of wear and tear. We then apply a either a matt or semigloss wood floor finish to restore it's original luster and beauty. If there are any cracks, separations or gauges in the wood, we can also repair these for you prior to the cleaning process. Our process is so amazing you will wonder why you haven't called us sooner!
Why Choose Us
Our qualified technicians at Son Bright Systems are both trained and certified in in the cleaning and restoration of hardwood floors by the IICRC (The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification). Utilizing our proven process, years of experience and only top shelf products, we can make your floors as well as other hardwood items in your home such as tables and cabinets, look like new again. So next time, don't hire just anybody to clean your hardwood floors, tables and cabinets, instead hire the experienced professionals at Son Bright Systems, because "We will do it right the first time - Guaranteed or Your Money Back!"
Our Hardwood Floor Cleaning Process
When you hire Son Bright Systems to clean your hardwood floors, you can rest assured we will treat them with the utmost care. Our hardwood floor cleaning process ensures that each of our customers will receive the highest quality of service and that we achieve the best possible results every time. The following is a list of the steps we will take before, during and after each job we perform.
- Visual inspection of the hardwood floors in order to determine the type of finish that was previously used and whether or not it has been worn through.
- Determine if there are any areas of concern such as cracks, separations or gauges, that may require special attention or be in need of repair.
- Take complete measurements in order to determine the total square footage of the area to be cleaned.
- Establish a firm price with the customer before we commence work on the job.
- Carefully move all furniture that can be moved away from the area to be cleaned.
- Secure all pets and children away from work area and place safety signs in areas we will be working in.
- Pre-vacuum the carpet in order to remove any loss soil.
- If requested, repair any any areas of concern such as cracks, separations or gauges using a wood patch custom blending colors to match your floor.
- Apply our specialty wood cleaner to the hardwood floor area to be cleaned.
- Buff the hardwood floors with our rotary floor machine in order to remove scuff marks, traffic marks, soil and the surface of the old finish.
- Apply either a matt finish or a semigloss finish to the cleaned floor in order to restore it's original beauty and protect it for years to come.
- Use our powerful fans to speed up dry time if necessary.
- Move all furniture back to its original position.
- Review all that we have done with the customer and provide the customer with helpful tips on how to care for their hardwood floors.
Tables, Cabinets and More!
Our hardwood cleaning and finishing service is not just for hardwood floors, we can also clean and finish hardwood tables, hardwood cabinets, hardwood hand rails and more! Our proven process is so effective it can restore the natural beauty of most, if not all the items in your home made from hardwood materials.
Let's face it, your floor is not the only wood surface to receive a lot of wear and tear from daily use, but these other hardwood items also undergo a lot of use and over time they too can begin to look years beyond their age. Your hardwood kitchen cabinets for example can suffer damage due to the heat from your stove or oven as a result of constant cooking. If they are not properly maintained and cared for, they can begin to dry out and crack or separate and be in desperate need of costly repair. Hardwood hand rails also endure rigorous use due to peoples hands rubbing up and down them on a daily bases. All these items require attention, so be sure to ask us about our hardwood cleaning service to learn more.