Leather furniture adds an elegant appearance to most any room, but it can also become worn and old looking over time if not properly cared for. Body oils, skin acids, perspiration, grease, atmospheric soils such as dust amongst other things can cause the leather to appear worn and old looking and if left alone can damage your expensive leather furnishings. Natural oils in leather can also break down as a result of being exposed to direct sunlight or heat and this can make the leather susceptible to cracking. Considering the investment you have in your leather furnishings, it is always best to have them cleaned and maintained properly by a professional leather cleaning and leather restoration service company.
At Son Bright Systems we know leather and are trained professionals in leather cleaning and restoration. We only use top shelf leather cleaning products, which unlike many of the over the counter products available today, our products will not cause any harm to your leather furnishings. Not only are the leather cleaning products we use safe, they will also condition your leather furniture as well.
Why Choose Us
Son Bright Systems of Tampa Bay offers professional leather cleaning and restoration as one of our premier services. Our leather cleaning technicians are both trained and certified in leather cleaning and restoration by the IICRC (The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification). We are also licensed and insured for your peace of mind when we are working with you expensive leather furnishings. We have years of experience in working with all different types of leather, whether it is a leather sofa or the leather in your car, we know how to get it clean. We can also recommend the best way for you to care for your leather so you can keep it looking it's best at all times. When it comes to leather, we have the knowledge, skill and experience to help you protect your investment and expand it's life for many years to come.
Our Leather Cleaning Process
When you hire Son Bright Systems to clean your leather furnishings, you can rest assured we will treat them with the utmost care. Our leather cleaning process ensures that each of our customers will receive the highest quality of service and that we achieve the best possible results every time. The following is a list of the steps we will take before, during and after each job we perform.
- Perform examination and analysis of the leather item(s) to be cleaned in order to determine proper identification.
- Pre-inspection of the item(s) to be cleaned in order to determine if there are any spots, stains or other areas of concern that may require special attention.
- Establish a firm price with the customer before we commence work on the job.
- Remove cushions so that we can thoroughly clean all areas or each piece.
- Pre-vacuum the item(s) in order to remove any loss dirt and debris.
- Pre-treat any areas or concern that may have spots or stains.
- Clean each item including any cushions and pillows using our proven process which also conditions the leather.
- If requested, apply leather protection to each item after it has been cleaned in order to resist staining and to extend the life of the leather.
- Replace all cushions and pillows.
- Review all that we have done with the customer and provide the customer with some helpful tips on how to maintain their leather.
Once we have cleaned your leather furniture it is recommended that you have us protect it for you. Most of the leathers used in the manufacturing of furniture and automobiles today is usually made of either and aniline leather or a pigmented leather. In some cases they may be made from a specialty leather, such as oiled or waxed leathers. No matter what type of leather your furniture is made of, it can become permanently damaged if not properly protected. With our leather protection products and service you will help to protect your leather against liquid spills seeping in and also help to prevent it from cracking. Your leather will stay cleaner longer and always look its best. The best time to have leather protection applied is right after you have us clean your leather furnishings for you.