Let's face it, almost all of us have our favorite chair or our favorite spot on the couch. We find a sense of comfort in knowing that it is there for us at the end of a hard day. But over time, the furniture that you have come to love so much can become soiled and dirty, due to normal wear and tear, children or pets constantly climbing on it or maybe the occasional accident such as a spilled soft drink. Then you wonder, what is it that you can do? Can your furniture ever look like new again or is it time to put it at the curb? No need to worry, Son Bright Systems can make your furniture look like new again with our professional upholstery cleaning service. We can take that old chair you have come to love so much and restore it back to it's original beauty once again!
Why Choose Us
Son Bright Systems has been cleaning upholstery in homes and businesses throughout the Tampa Bay Area since 2002. With years of experience under our belt, we know how to clean and restore most any type of upholstery made from many different fabric types, including; wool, cotton, rayon, nylon, polyester, acrylic and olefin. No matter if its old furniture or new, whether we are working with an antique or an ultra modern piece, we will treat it as if it were our very own.
Our qualified technicians are both trained and certified in upholstery cleaning and fabric identification by the IICRC (The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification). Utilizing our state-of-the-art process, truckmounted machines and years of experience, we can get even the toughest stains out of most furnishings. So next time, don't hire a novice to clean your precious furnishings, instead hire the experienced professionals at Son Bright Systems, because "We will do it right the first time - Guaranteed or Your Money Back!"
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process
When you hire Son Bright Systems to clean your upholstery, you can rest assured that we treat your upholstery with the utmost care. Our upholstery cleaning process ensures that each of our customers will receive the highest quality of service and that we achieve the best possible results every time. The following is a list of the steps we will take before, during and after each job we perform.
- Perform examination and analysis of the upholstered piece(s) to be cleaned in order to determine proper fabric identification.
- Pre-inspection of the item(s) to be cleaned in order to determine if there are any spots or stains that may require special attention.
- Establish a firm price with the customer before we commence work on the job.
- Secure all pets and children away from work area and place safety signs in areas we will be working in.
- Remove cushions so that we can thoroughly clean all areas or each piece.
- Pre-vacuum the item(s) in order to remove any loss dirt and debris.
- Pre-treat any areas or concern that may have spots or stains.
- Clean the upholstery of each item including any cushions and pillows.
- Perform a final rinse and extraction in order to neutralize the area that has been cleaned, getting rid of any soap residue and any excess water.
- If requested, apply a deodorizer to each item cleaned in order to eliminate any unwanted odors.
- If requested, apply Scotchgard™ Protector to each item cleaned in order to resist staining and ensure ease of routine maintenance.
- Use our powerful fans to speed up dry time.
- Replace all cushions and pillows.
- Review all that we have done with the customer and provide the customer with helpful upholstery cleaning an maintenance tips.
Once we have cleaned your upholstered furniture it is a good idea to protect it. We recommend Scotchgard™ Protector, this will help protect against both oil and water based stains. It will also help your upholstery stay cleaner longer and make it so that stains release more easily when your upholstery is cleaned again. Scotchgard™ Protector helps keep spills from becoming hard-to-remove spots or stains. It repels liquids, so spills can be blotted up quickly and easily. Spills blot up before they become stains and it is even effective against fruit drinks, soft drinks and frozen fruit treats! The best time to apply Scotchgard™ Protector is right after we have cleaned your upholstery.
If you upholstered furniture is emitting any unwanted odors, we have the solution to your dilemma. Why not have Son Bright Systems apply a deodorizer to your furniture the next time you have us clean it for you. We can apply our professional grade upholstery deodorizer which will eliminate any unwanted odors that may have been caused by pet dander, smoke or anything else that reminds you it was once there. And no need to worry, because our deodorizer poses no danger to pets or people. Be sure to ask one of our experienced technicians about our upholstery deodorizer the next time we pay you a visit.